Please join our many supporters in securing the future of MCO. Your tax-deductible support for our artistic excellence will help us to build a long-term sustainable future for the orchestra.
Your support: Helping music thrive through unique challenges
As a small arts organisation receiving very limited government funding, the MCO relies on the generosity of its benefactors to ensure it can achieve its vision and mission.
The following are some of areas of our program for which we are currently seeking philanthropic support:
- Support for our world-class musicians (Artistic Director, Principals, Core Players)
- Engaging first-class soloists
- Bringing fine music to the regions of Victoria and beyond
- Access programs, including subsidised tickets for schools and the disadvantaged
- Composition and performance of new music
- General operating expenses
Your gift has a real and immediate impact:
- $220 supports the costs of one rehearsal for one musician
- $500 supports the hire or purchase of music for a typical project
- $1000 supports one wind or brass artist for a concert in Melbourne
- $2000 supports the engagement of a senior orchestral artist for a typical tour
- $5000 supports one rehearsal of a medium-sized chamber orchestra
For further information on supporting MCO, please call Executive Director Richard Jackson on (03) 9119 1599.
How to make a personal donation
- Donate Now Online
- Download a giving form and return it to
Melbourne Chamber Orchestra
Suite 31 Fawkner Towers
431 St Kilda Road
- Call MCO during business hours on (03) 9119 1599
- Make a direct deposit to our bank account. Please call us (03) 9119 1599 for bank account details.
All gifts to MCO over $2 are tax-deductible. All support over $1000 in a 12-month period is acknowledged through our Giving Circle Program.
Donors considering making a donation to MCO are invited to contact our Executive Director, Richard Jackson, on (03) 9119 1599 or [email protected].