Current 3 April 12pm
The Federal Government has announced measures aimed at limiting the spread of the novel coronavirus SARS CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. The government has advised that gatherings of people should not proceed in the near term.
In addition, our Melbourne venue, Melbourne Recital Centre, has announced closure until 30 June.
The following performances are cancelled and will not proceed:
- Beethoven, Unfinished on Sunday 19 April.
- Beethoven’s Imagination on Saturday 16 May
- Chamber Music Dining at Narkoojee on Sunday 17 May
- Mozart and the Violin:
- Thursday 18 June at Melbourne Recital Centre
- Friday 19 June in Geelong
- Saturday 20 June in Mornington
- Sunday 21 June at Melbourne Recital Centre
Ticket holders for these cancelled events will be contacted to arrange refunds:
- Melbourne Chamber Orchestra subscribers will be contacted by MCO
- Melbourne Recital Centre Ticket holders will be contacted by Melbourne Recital Centre
- Touring venue ticket holders will be contacted by the presenter.
We (or our partners) will be in contact with you about your options as soon as we are able. We appreciate your patience while these unusual and unprecedented circumstances are worked through.
We anticipate that further performances will be affected. We will work with our partners as further information comes to hand.