Your health and wellbeing and that of all of patrons, performers, and staff, are very important to us.
When attending a performance, please plan ahead to consider others, and to play your part in making attending performances enjoyable and safe.
Melbourne Chamber Orchestra has developed a COVIDSafe Plan for all aspects of its operation. To learn more about our COVIDSafe plans for audiences and performances, please download one of the COVIDSafe Plans.
VENUE COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
Conditions of sale and of admittance to performance venue:
Melbourne Chamber Orchestra is required by WorkSafe, Victoria Police, Emergency Management Victoria, and the Victorian Department of Health to adhere to certain requirements in order to keep all audience members, musicians, and staff safe. MCO and its venues have a zero-tolerance policy to aggressive behaviour. We reserve the right to any action in relation to inappropriate behaviour. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to:
- wear a fitted face mask at all times when inside the performance venue, if requested by venue staff and/or if mandated by the public health orders in effect at the time of the performance. Venue staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you do not comply with this requirement, even if you are lawfully exempt from wearing a face mask. All patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask inside, regardless of whether this is mandated or not
- display proof of vaccination (minimum 2 doses), or proof of a valid vaccine exemption, at the request of venue staff prior to entering the venue. It should be assumed that all performance venues require patrons to be vaccinated
- check-in by scanning the Service Victoria QR code on display at the venue, or providing your details manually, prior to entering the venue
- apply the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided, prior to entering the venue
- if requested by venue staff, submit to a contactless temperature check. If you are deemed to have a temperature you may be refused entry
- maintain physical distancing from others where possible