Your health and wellbeing and that of all of patrons, performers, and staff, is very important to us.
When attending a performance, please plan ahead to consider others, and to play your part in making attending performances enjoyable and safe.
Melbourne Chamber Orchestra has developed a COVIDSafe Plan for all aspects of its operation. To learn more about our COVIDSafe plans for audiences and performances, please download one of the COVIDSafe Plans.
VENUE COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
Conditions of sale and of admittance to performance venue:
Melbourne Chamber Orchestra is required by WorkSafe, Victoria Police, Emergency Management Victoria, and the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services to adhere to certain requirements in order to keep all audience members, musicians, and staff safe. MCO and its venues have a zero-tolerance policy to aggressive behaviour. We reserve the right to any action in relation to inappropriate behaviour. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to:
- wear a fitted face mask at all times when in the venue, including in the immediate outdoor vicinity of the performance venue, and inside the performance venue. If you do not comply with this requirement, you may be refused entry to the venue even if you are lawfully exempt from wearing a face mask
- sign in for contact tracing using a QR code or manual process if required by the venue
- apply the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to the performance venue, prior to entering
- where applicable, submit to a contactless temperature check. If you are deemed to have a temperature you may be refused entry.
- maintain physical distancing from others where possible